Friday, February 15, 2013

Day off...Do you work or do you just enjoy the day?

I start the day today knowing I don't have to go to work. Always looking forward to a day off. Even leaving town so I don't have to take the chance I will go to work. They only problem with that is no mater where I go I'm always thinking of new things to try, things I want to change, Thing that I could be doing. I also have a tendency to hand out business card and catalog as I go about my day. So truly a day off in my house me just a little less than a day at work. It means I don't have to go to the shop but you will always I find me networking. I think what I'm trying to say is that its okay to take time off, but its also okay to do some networking while you are out of town.

My do: Take time off. Don't be afraid to hand out business card or catalogs when you are out of town. You never know who you might meet and it could be your best customer..

My Don't: Don't be afraid to take time off and leave it in the hands of someone else as you go on vacation. Don't forget your business cards you never know when you will need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment