Thursday, February 14, 2013

Advertising in Todays World

As I have learned the do's and dont's of business I find myself in a constant change. What worked to get you business last month might not work this month. Also what work Last year will not work this year. Advertising is key and finding the right way to advertise is even better, By choosing your local newspaper or radio station you are doing it the easy way. In my experience that is usually the worst way to advertise. I have found the more I take my business to the community the more business I have in return. The traditional way of advertising is not always the best, Going to a craft show or fair is a great way to get contacts. You say this wont work for your business, Why not? any business can benefit from getting your name out there and at a craft fair or other fair you will reach far more personal contacts than you will thru traditional media. You need those personal contacts because those who know you personally will support you and remain supportive of you because they have had a connection with you.

So my Do's:  Are find unique ways to advertise your business, Sell your self you are more likely to have supportive customers if the know you personally.

My Dont's:   Dont always rely on traditional methods of advertising why they may reach a large audience they do not tell about you as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment