Friday, March 1, 2013

Values

Opportunities do not come with their values stamped upon them. Every one must be challenged. A day, dawns, quite like other days; in it a single hour comes, quite like other hours; but in that day and in that hour the chance of a lifetime faces us. The face every opportunity of life thoughtfully and ask its meaning bravely and earnestly, is the only way to meet the supreme opportunities when they come, whether open-faced or disguised.
What are your values do you know at the beginning of the day what you stand for and what you do not. I'm my husbands world everything is Black and white. In my would i have added a little gray because some circumstance I believe have a grey area. But I know my values and I know my Boundaries and I know what I will and will not do..
 
My Do: Know what your values are.
My Don't: Never stray from those values. People Respect people who know what they stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment